In navigating today's fast-moving hospitality industry; ignorance is something you can't afford. Things have changed: your guests have higher expectations than ever before, and in learning to draw and keep twenty-first century guests, you need to know how they see and engage in your venue.
If you are not in the business of listening to them you may not be in business for long.
Firmly committed to the positive organisational culture and customer service excellence, Michelle has both developed and delivered in the development and delivery of customised training programs.
In an environment where the creation of a culture focussed on the pursuit of excellence is central to your operation it is incumbent to invest in training and development.
An accredited International Certified Speaking Professional, Michelle is a speaker, who presents her researched content in an engaging and story telling manner that has her audiences in Australia and Globally leaving with Aha moments and action plans.
Her key passion pertains to service delivery and the expectations of the 21st century customer.
VENUE IMPROVEMENT JOURNEY
Where Are You Now?
Market Research and Data Gathering
Establishing an understanding of current performance and positioning in the Industry is an important element when pursuing an aspirational journey.
- Customised Mystery Shopping Reports
- Facilitated Workshops - Tiering, Guests, Members, Team
- Online Forums
- Targeted Surveys
- Trends Analysis
- Competitor Audits / Positioning Maps
Where Do You Want To Be and How Do We Get There?
Customer Service Excellence
Understanding and pursuit of this capstone quality and its multi dimensional / multi attribute is critical to achieving the organisational vision and personnel development and advancement.
- Understanding the expectation
- Mapping the Journey
- Creating the experience
- Implications for organisational culture and recruitment
- Focussed training and development
- Optimising multi generational customer and team expectations
Team and Personnel Development
Ensuring the team and individual is entrenched in the organisational culture and optimises personal development opportunities is both a responsibility and a gateway to career advancement.
- DISC Behavioural Profiling
- Building a team (not just filling positions)
- Personal values / drivers / aspirations
- Understanding / optimising multi generational dynamics
- "Buddy to Boss" transition
- Beyond the organisation